Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Joining the Tribute: RIP Tita Cory



This is the least that I can do - join my fellow bloggers. I was not able to get a glimpse of Tita Cory nor go to the streets. However, my mom and I were glued to our seats, watching the coverage in ANC, ABS CBN and GMA.

Quotes from Tita Cory:

"Faith is not simply a patience that passively suffers until the storm is past. Rather, it is a spirit that bears things - with resignations, yes, but above all, with blazing, serene hope."

"I am not embarrassed to tell you that I believe in miracles."

"All the world wondered as they witnessed... a people lift themselves from humiliation to the greatest pride."

"I just do whatever it is that I believe I should do, regardless of the risks to my life."

"One must be frank to be relevant."

(taken from the Papemelroti newsletter)

Prayers, wishes and thanks continue to pour at the ABS CBN site.
http://abs-cbn.tv/

1 comment:

  1. musta dear? you may now post comments on my blog, i was able to set it up properly with the help of Kuya Kevin.

    ReplyDelete