Sunday, May 24, 2009

http://www.mygamespace.com/relaxandplay

Some time ago, I enjoyed playing big fish games, so I opened my account at big fish (it's for free). I e-mailed my account to some friends and left it at that.

Please visit my game space here My Game Space Home Page

I was surprised to receive an e-mail stating that I won rewards. Part of the e-mail goes..

"Congratulations! You earned rewards from Big Fish Games yesterday. Someone you helped introduce to Big Fish Games purchased something from us. Thank you for sharing casual games with the world!

$ 1.75 in Rewards earned yesterday.
$ 10.49 in Rewards earned since you joined."

Yey! I guess I'll continue spreading my Big Fish Game Space. You earn through referrals. NO purchase necessary. Why not click my link and create your own now? Thanks

ocads_300x250

bfgads_300x250

bfgads_80x80




No comments:

Post a Comment