Monday, June 22, 2009

I Blog, We Blog



This is a very late post. Since there is an adage that it is better late than never, here goes my post.

Last May, I attended my first bloggers event, the Iblog5.

I felt like a fish out of water.. well, not quite. There were newbie bloggers like me. I've been blogging for more than a year now, but I consider myself a newbie coz I've been on and off blogging and still don't know much about blogging, especially those jargons! I am thankful I stumbled upon this event coz of the information I've learned.

Following are snippets of knowledge I learned about blogging:

- Share the NOW, but savour the MOMENT
- Create VALUE
- Write QUALITY content

There are four levels of blogging evolution:
- artist
- advocate
- entrepreneur
- maven

I guess I am in the artist-advocate level. I hope I'll eventually reach the maven status.

Why blog?

Blogging empowers you to live a life of meaning and purpose, said one speaker.
For that reason alone, I will keep on blogging! However, earning while doing what you love to do is pure BLISS :D

Here is my friend, fellow blogger Frances.


Finally, what I liked about Iblog5 was the chance to visit my alma mater (my pre-law). The event, held at the Malcolm Hall, was hosted by the UP Law Society and other sponsors.

4 comments:

  1. you may want to visit kevin's other blog about blogging...
    http://www.beginnerbloggertips.com/
    add the entrecard also to adverise your site http://entrecard.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm starting to love blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just started adgitize.. i love your site. i'm a fan :) add kita sa phillaw ko.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sure, thanks...follow ko phlillaw mo para ma-update din ako.. congrates daw sabi ni weng gusto nya hiramin booklet mo para makapasa na rin daw sya :)

    ReplyDelete