Tuesday, June 16, 2009

NO REWARD!

I have to edit this post.

It is NOT true after all.

Ang daya ng SMART!

(To register, simply text REWARDS to 9800. I did that maybe a year ago (can't remember) and forgot about the rewards system. I checked yesterday and found out that I have now 26,145 rewards points!
To redeem
(a) 100 Smart-to-Smart texts, you need 5,000 rewards points and then text REDEEM 100 to 9800
(b) Php300.00 Buddy Prepaid Phonekit discount when you buy at the wireless centers, you need 30,000 rewards points and then text REDEEM PK300 to 9800.

I redeemed the points and did not get the supposedly free texts! Waaah! Ang DAYA! NO FREE TEXTS! NADA. NONE. ZERO. NULL. WALA. WALA WALA WALA.

MAGANDA KAYA SA GLOBE?!

2 comments:

  1. congrates my friend Atty. Tina! i actually sell the book of kevin, we're friends...buy ka naman oh, tulong mo for my mission para mag kita na rin tayo nina weng.. kasi my tubo goes to buying another copy, pang giveaway ko sa mga deserving students..miss you! e-mail me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, thanks! yup i'll buy a copy. ayan, add ko na rin sa site ko. i've been reading the articles for some time now.. sige kitakits! ganda naman ng site mo. i'll make another about law naman. this site, abt my interests outside the law. hehe

    ReplyDelete