Friday, June 12, 2009

If an Ass Can Do It, So Can We!

I got this from inspirationalblogs.com

If an Ass Can Do It, So Can You!
By Daxx Bondoc

Is a donkey better than you?

What is your excuse for not being a great man or woman of God? You are imperfect? You are sinful? You lack the talents?

If God wants to raise you up to be His witness, He can. With all of your weakness, God still can work miracles through you. God can speak through an ass if He wants to. And He did. That is how he spoke to Balaam the prophet at the book of Numbers (Num. 22:28-30).

And the Lord opened the mouth of the ass, and she said: What have I done to thee? Why strikest thou me, lo, now this third time? Balaam answered: Because thou hast deserved it, and hast served me ill: I would I had a sword that I might kill thee. The ass said: Am not I thy beast, on which thou hast been always accustomed to ride until this present day? tell me if I ever did the like thing to thee.

And that is encouraging!

My friend once said, “God does not call the equipped, but equips the called.” You don’t have to be a genius or to be super holy to do God’s work. The only thing God needs from you is a willing heart. From there God will give you the grace and the talents that you will need to do His work.

God is the God of the impossible. God is not limited by your limitations.

In every one of us lies the seed of greatness, waiting to spring up. He is only waiting for you to say “Yes Lord, I am here to do your will."

Your greatness lies before you.

If an ass can do it, so can you!




1 comment:

  1. yes we can be great woman! Thanks Atty. for supporting "Basta Lovelife"! 190 lang yong book..let's set a date minsan, dapat holiday.. ....hay salamat i have a collaborating counsel blogger na hehe..keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete